Manage multiple locations or services on Google Maps with options to search for locations and specify distance
Do you need to list all your stores, branches, or offices on Google Maps? With our Google Maps API V3 store locator with radius, you can show customers your nearest locations based on certain categories, distances or areas.
leadstreet's custom module for HubSpot functions as a Google Map Positioner. You just have to provide the store details on the fields. Access it here.
To set this up, you will need:
Google Places API
Activate the following API libraries:
- Google Places API
- Google Distance Matrix API
How do you set up this custom module for HubSpot?
To properly install the Store Locator on Google Maps with Radius, you can:
- Add the module to a template.
- Add all your stores in the module. Include the names, addresses, images, geolocation etc.
- Or add your services to a map on a different location.
- Your stores/services will be positioned on the map, and a popup can show extra data + images.
- Your stores/services can be listed in different positions: above, below, left, right of the map.
- You can add a filter showing a dropdown on the top.
- You can search for locations and specify the distances.
- Select a service/location on the list to high-light the marker on the map.
- You can add lD+JSON struct data to inform Google about each store’s telephone number and opening hours.
- A reminder: Please use structured data correctly or consult web development experts in your team or in the leadstreet team. Using structured data improperly can cause problems with your website.
leadstreet can link the module to HubDB (good for a large number of stores), for a one-time setup fee. This fee comes with no recurring monthly payment, as with other Google map solutions.
For information on the Store Locator on Google Maps with Radius, check the following:
- Get Started with Google Maps Platform > click here
- Pricing Google Places API Using and Billing
- Check the module in a page with no styling
Manage the locations with JSON, a built-in option.
Enable Use JSON instead + paste the JSON code + update your web page
Please contact our support team via this form